Our lobby is open, but we are also offering curbside service if you prefer.
The following safety guidelines are in place for everyone’s protection:
- If you are experiencing any signs consistent with Covid 19, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Masks are optional for entry. Please inform a staff member if you prefer them to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the clinic, and our freshly cleaned restrooms are available for use.
- We are sanitizing each exam room carefully between clients and patients.
- To save time, please use our handy “forms” tab on our website to fill out needed paperwork prior to your visit. Simply go to hemockbluffsanimalhospital.com and choose the “forms” tab. There you will find all of our client forms including new client registration, surgical, dental, boarding, and procedure release forms. Please ask if you are unsure as to which paperwork needs to be filled out prior to your visit.
Moving to Hemlock Bluffs Animal Hospital was the best choice for our family! From the moment we arrive for appointments, our pets are welcomed and made to feel comfortable. Every member of the staff, from the technicians to the doctors are very knowledgeable, and really take the time to listen and answer any questions or address concerns that we may have. Our dog, Fletcher is always so happy to greet the staff at the front desk when we arrive...of course they have the best treats! The doctors have been so wise as we have navigated Fletcher's allergy issues, which has been new territory for us. We know Fletcher is receiving the very best attention and care, as well as our 2 cats. Trust is so important, and we are thankful that we have a wonderful and caring animal hospital like Hemlock Bluffs in our community!
Great place with professional, courteous staff. Been going there for over 10 years. Dr. Snyder is very special.
We recently switched to Hemlock based on great recommendations for general care for our 4-year old Lab, Molly. Last week, she suddenly became ill and needed medical attention. The staff made immediate accommodations to see her and took phenomenal care of her. Dr. Snyder was very thorough in her diagnosis of pancreatitis and took time both on the phone and in person to explain everything and answer all of our questions. She even called after hours to check and see how Molly was doing the evening we brought her home, which was a very nice touch. It was a long day, but our worry was eased knowing our baby was in the hands of professionals who truly care. I have no hesitation recommending Hemlock Bluffs to anyone, and they’re worth a drive if you don’t live nearby.
I cannot say enough good things about Hemlock Bluffs. Friendly and welcoming staff every visit. I wouldn't trust anywhere else with my pups.
Hemlock Bluffs is unlike any other vet I’ve been to. The clinic and staff are incredibly warm, and you can see their eyes light up as soon as they see your pet. It’s clear they care, and will sit down and take the time to listen. I’ve never had an issue getting my cat seen, especially when she’s sick. Dr. Parker is amazing!