Let us first start by saying “Thank you” for allowing us to serve you! In a time when the world is filled with uncertainty, we appreciate each and every one of our clients that have stood by us and been so patient, caring and kind. We are reminded every day just how lucky we are to be in such a wonderful, small town of truly amazing people and know we are truly blessed.
Secondly, we are excited to announce that we are now allowing clients back in the building for Doctor’s visits. However, in order to abide by Covid business restrictions and to keep our clients and staff safe, we must adhere to the following guidelines listed below. Please take a moment to review these guidelines prior to your visit. Don’t worry, you can continue to be served curbside if you like. We will offer our services in whichever manner makes you most comfortable!
Safety guidelines for your visit:
- If you are experiencing any signs consistent with Covid 19, please reschedule your appointment.
- All boarding/bathing pets, drop off appointments, medication/food pick ups and patients with technician visits will have to continue to be served curbside only.
- Please use our handy “forms” tab on our website to fill out needed paperwork prior to your visit. Simply go to hemockbluffsanimalhospital.com and choose the “forms” tab. There you will find all of our client forms including new client registration, surgical, dental, boarding, and procedure release forms. Please ask if you are unsure as to which paperwork needs to be filled out prior to your visit.
- Once you arrive, please simply call our number: (919) 362-1223, and we will guide you from there depending on the nature of your visit. We kindly request that you do not come up to the front door unescorted, as we have to take everyone’s temperature upon arrival in the clinic and ensure that clients are safely distanced from each other.
- Our lobby will continue to be closed for seating/waiting.
- Only 1 person per pet will be allowed in the building. If you have more than 1 person in your party, including children, we will continue to serve you curbside. However, as an exception, in the event that a family must make the difficult decision to say goodbye to their beloved pet, we will do our best to accommodate additional family members.
- All persons coming in the building must wear a mask and have their temperature taken with a forehead scanner immediately upon entry to the hospital.
- We will be observing one way traffic flow and you will be guided safely throughout your visit either by a staff member or via appropriate signage placed throughout the hospital. We are here to help you remain safe, please do not hesitate to advise us if at any time you feel uncomfortable. There is one entry and one exit to accomplish safe entry and exiting policies.
- Once in the exam room, there will be clearly marked areas to sit. Please remain within these areas for the duration of your exam.
- Hand sanitizer stations are all throughout the clinic, and our freshly cleaned restrooms are available for use.
- We are sanitizing carefully between each client and patient, as well as washing our hands between each patient and wearing protective face masks and gloves.
Dr. Shaylene Snyder, owner.
The whole experience was wonderful. Getting an appointment scheduled was easy, we were greeted and signed in with no hassles. A tech took our info and Molly was taken in for her procedure. When it was finished, the doctor called and talked to me and we arranged a time for pickup. When I arrived, I met with the doctor and was given review of her procedure and advise for her care for the next 24 hours. We checked out and drove home. Could not have been easier. The staff is wonderful - both caring and efficient.
I was very pleased with my first visit. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. Both the technicians and the Dr. took their time to get a full history. I really felt like they cared for my dog's health. I have been to other vets where I felt like I was being rushed so they could get to the next patient. This was definitely not the case. I would absolutely recommend Hemlock to anyone looking for a vet.
I love seeing a familiar face as soon as I open the door. I'd follow Justine and Jenny anywhere! Dr. Snyder solved Shelby's problems in a matter of minutes and I've been chasing answers for years. She's phenomenal! Melissa's knowledge and guidance has been beyond my expectations, and getting to know all of the Staff has kept a permanent smile on my face. I feel as if I've been on a long journey eager to establish roots. I'M HOME!
From the moment we discussed Sadie's surgery, to the follow-up the day prior, to the calls day of to go over options and 1:1 time with Dr D when we picked her up - it was all wonderful. Everyone seemed to truly care about her and also made sure we were comfortable. The surgery went better than expected and she's doing so well. We could not have imagined going anywhere else for her care.
Greatest Pet Place on Earth!!! We have been clients at Hemlock Bluffs Animal Hospital for 5+ years and know the owners and staff quite well! Our pets are always treated with great love and attention, and we feel when we board our pets, they are receiving extraordinary care and staying at a home away from home! We love our vet and staff and highly recommend HBAH!!!